JTB Communicaton Design,Inc. Privacy Notice
JTB Communication Design, Inc. which has its registered offices at 3-23-1 shiba, minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan offers esports event management services and other related services worldwide. This Privacy Notice is issued to you, Data Subject, to inform you of our collection, access, use and process your personal data in the way described below.
1. Categories of personal data
We hereby inform you that we collect, use and process the following categories of your personal data:
- Birth Day (Age)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
2. Legal basis and purpose（As per Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, we hereby inform you that we use your personal data for the purpose of providing you following services:
- Making other services arrangements
- Managing the itinerary or the preparation of the itinerary
- Considering, entering into, or performing contracts or other relationship
- Responding to your queries or requirements
- Maintaining our relations with you
- Responding to your queries
- Satisfaction surveys that you would complete
- Re-establishing our relationships
- Selling our or other person’s products or services
- Marketing/ Providing information regarding our or other person’s products, services or events or campaigns
- Marketing promotion
In addition, your personal data may be converted into statistical or aggregated data which cannot be used to identify you and then used to produce statistical research and reports. This aggregated data may be shared and used in the ways described above.
JTB Communication Design processes your personal data in its interest as well as your interest, so JTB Communication Design provides and you receive the esports related services that you have requested and other related services specified in the above.
3. Retention periods
We keep your personal data as long as there is a statutory or legal requirement to do so or in order to provide the aforementioned services to you. For accounting or auditing purposes we may retain your personal data for a period of time after our direct business dealings have ended.
4. Data storage and transfer
Furthermore, we may share your personal data with JTB group companies as well as with other companies which may be located within or outside the EEA and provide business process services related to the provision of the services indicated above, for example: event organizer,our suponsor,our group sponsor,game publisher. Where a company is located outside the EEA, we will arrange adequate safeguards such as Binding Corporate Rules or Standard Contact Clause arrangement or transfer your personal data based on appropriate legal basis.
5. Prior consent
Where we require access to your Personal Data that GDPR considers Sensitive, we will seek separate explicit consent from you prior to obtaining that data.
6. Your rights
If you require assistance or further information about how your personal data is used by us then contact our Data Protection Team via email:email@example.com
If you are not completely satisfied with how personal data request was handled then you may contact your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
List of target countries.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom